Every thing you should know before FIFA 18’s launching
FIFA 18 will be launched next month. No matter you are new hands or senior players in FIFA, good preparation is the first key step to success. Below, we show you some useful and brief guides that you should know before playing this game.
1. It is better to choose standard edition if you don’t be very eager to pay extra money to buy other versions only in order to play earlier and get packs which not seems to benefit your performance.
2. Spend your time to take advantage of the FIFA 18 Beta and play the FIFA 18 Demo that will be released two weeks before the game’s release date
3. Players who have EA Access or Origin Access subscription can play FIFA 18 on September 21. Use your ten hours wisely and double check if you exit the game when you are not playing it.
4. Remember to redeem each gift EA gives you in the first days. If you forget to redeem one, you will get one less.
5. You would better to complete the manager tasks as soon as possible since luck day maybe come at any time.
6. Buy FIFA Points as soon as possible. The chances of getting a good regular card are the same, but their prices will go up one to two weeks later when there is more cash flow in the market and the Prices Ranges go up.
7. New comers in FIFA should know the game as soon as possible by watching the in-game tutorials, reading our gameplay guides, practicing in the arena and completing all the skill games. Even if you are an experienced FIFA player, let the ‘Trainer’ turned on in your first matches. It will be useful to get used to the new movements.
8. Apply the 99 contracts item on a good player that you don’t plan to sell in the coming weeks.
9. Buy all the loan players items available in the EAS FC catalogue and use them.
10. Buy all the coin boost items before you start playing matches. You can not waste coins in the first days.
11. Ask your friends to offer you the EAS FC items you want and do the same to them. Both will pay 50% less.
12. As soon as they are affordable, buy managers enough to reach the 50% bonus and pay the lowest price possible for them.
13. Use the Concept Squad to plan your team, instead of doing it on an external squad builder.
14. Don’t focus on building a top team on the first day. Try to build a weaker team in which players could be used as substitutes or reserves in your final team.
15. Choose players according to their stats (and not by their rating), their positions, the squad formation and the chemistry.
16. Pick the players with the highest pace and physical stats. Their prices are always the ones that go up faster.
17. Focus on building only one team. In the beginning, you should only spend your resources on what is strictly necessary. Other teams, badges and kits can be bought later in the game.
18. Sell everything you own and build a team from scratch. Be persistent and avoid discarding items that can be sold for a higher price. You can also use your unwanted items to submit the first SBCs available.
19. Use all the contracts of untradeable players.
20. Keep trading simple: buy low, sell higher. It works with almost every card. It’s a matter of time and patience.
21. Play with the fact that most of the prices will go up. They only go down a few weeks later.
22. Pay attention to the market, especially in high traffic hours on the release date. Many people will be opening packs and selling the unwanted cards at really good prices.
23. Never invest everything you have. Always put a few coins aside. The good deals come when least expected.
24. If you got a top player in a pack, wait a few days to monetize him.
25. Don’t waste your coins buying packs. The chances of pulling something good are really low.
26. Don’t buy IF cards. Leave them for later. You have tons of good regular cards to try out first.
27. Play your first games on a low difficulty level and focus on adapting to the new gameplay. If you feel that you are better than your opponents, play Draft to get good rewards.
28. If you feel confident, play the Weekend League. It is by far the game mode with the best rewards.
29. If you have started FUT 18 in the middle of the season, wait until TOTY or TOTS weeks to buy the players you want. The prices will be much lower.