FIFA Mobile Season 2017-2018 Comes in November
A brand new season of FIFA Mobile is coming in November 2017 with new features along with new modes.
It is important to note that when the new season of FIFA Mobile is launched EA will be updating the entire Player database with the current squads from the world of football and there will be a number of changes to your current FIFA Mobile account including the carryover of your current in-game assets to the new season:
What will be reset
- Your Team and all of the Players in it
- Coin Balances and Token Inventories
- VS Attack, Achievement, Plans and all other progression
What will not be reset
- Your FIFA Point balance
- Your League, although league progress such as league achievements will be reset
- Unlocked User Logos
- User Profile will be converted to a Legacy Profile and will reflect your final progress and records in the current Season of FIFA Mobile
What you’ll receive to kick off the new season
When the new season is launched you will receive a reward based on your final Team OVR. This reward will include FIFA Points, Players and Packs which will help give you a head start in the new season. The higher your Team OVR, the better reward you will get. EA will have more specifics around these rewards soon so keep an eye out in-game for more details.
To kick things off the Pre-Season program will be the last new event of the current season. Starting today, anytime you complete a Pre-Season Event, Plan or purchase a Pre-Season pack that contains the following “Now & Later” icon you will receive a special Token that can be redeemed at the start of the new season.